Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lollapalooza

Vote for us so we can play at Lollapalooza! I recommend doing it once a day.

I was talking with Betsy and Casey the other night and something they said gave me a great idea. It has nothing to do with Moxie. It would be an online idea space - starting at Rice (maybe www.rice.edu/ideaspace) and later the whole world. People post their ideas for improvements and additions to rice, and what they've done towards getting it accomplished, so that the knowledge we acquire doesn't pass with graduation and ideas that are good but unfinished don't die before they fully mature. I'll make it happen once I finish this project www.betweenaduck.com but encourage anyone else to run with it as well.

Anyway, Andy wants me to tell you that he got his "Adbusters" magazine stolen before he even read one page. The end.

No comments: